Greenwich Borough are looking to appoint a new Media Coordinator. While an unpaid position, the role is ideal for a student or young person looking for experience in competitive football.
- Filming all home matches, and creating highlight packages for the Youtube channel.
- Producing content for the various club media channels, such as Twitter and the official website.
- Any other tasks agreed with the club directors.
It is essential that the successful candidate:
- Can provide their own camera and tripod.
- Can attend all home matches.
- Has a professional attitude.
- Experience with video editing software would be advantageous.
This role is a good opportunity to get experience working within an ambitious environment and make your mark within competitive football.
To apply for the role, please send a CV to email@example.com with the heading ‘Media Coordinator Application’.