We have two vacant positions we wish to appoint to:
Greenwich Borough FC is recruiting a first team kit manager to join the club’s staff
The successful applicant will be working very closely with the first team, ensuring that the required equipment is available for all first team games.
This role will include traveling with the team to away games and overnight stays as needed.
The key responsibilities for this role include washing, drying and folding the kit, monitoring stock, keeping detailed records and liaising with the first team management.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• To be responsible for all player and staff training and match kit for the First Team
• To distribute training and match kit to all players and staff, maintaining accurate records
• To ensure training kit is ready and available for training sessions, liaising with Football management staff
• To launder, dry, store and set out training and match kit for all players and staff
• To prepare and set out the changing block, ensuring that this is clean at all times
• To liaise with the Club Secretary for match kit confirmation, ensuring that there is no kit clash
• To record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit, including regular stock checks
• To liaise with appropriate members of staff to order kit throughout the season
• To liaise with Football management staff and Ground-staff to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions
• To travel to away matches with the First Team. This can include overnight stay
• To travel on pre-season tours if required
• Any other duties as required
The skill set required for the role includes:
• Good IT skills to include the ability to use Word and Excel to maintain records
• Good communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
• A professional “can do” attitude with strong organisational and administrative skills
• A genuine team player
• A hardworking and enthusiastic individual
• Takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Is receptive to feedback about own behaviour, strengths and areas for improvement
FIRST TEAM ANALYST
Greenwich Borough FC is recruiting a first team analyst to join the club’s staff .
The successful candidate will monitor training and matchday performance, providing statistical data and analysis to the management and coaching staff.
They will also attend live matches and create detailed reports on the opposition and individual players.
• Film training using the club’s equipment and providing in-depth post-training analysis using related software
• Monitoring matchday performance data and trend analysis throughout the season to provide post-match statistical data and match analysis to coaching staff
• Assisting with pre-match analysis
• Watching live games and creating in-depth reports on opposition and players for recruitment purposes
• Working on any other tasks that may be required from the analysis department and management team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE…
• A very good work ethic, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
• Able to use the following confidently to a high standard: Sports Code, Prozone/Opta, Coach Paint, Scout7 ISF, Keynote, HUDL or similar programmes, and Microsoft Excel
• Advanced computer skills (Mac and Windows) with experience in compiling and presenting large sets of data
• Be self-motivated/committed with the ability to show initiative and work to strict time constraints
• Keeping the standards of analysis delivered at the club high
• Flexible and able to work unsociable hours and weekends
• The ability to build good working relationships with the analysis department, coaching staff and players
• Previous experience with a minimum of 1 year working within professional or semi-professional football
• Passion and commitment relating to performance analysis/sports science or coaching
• Coaching qualifications are desirable (FA/UEFA)\
• Full UK driving licence
Applications & CV's are invited to
Paul Barnes-1st Team Manager
or Geoff Grant Club Secretary.
Updated 15:59 - 17 Jan 2018 by Greenwich Borough